Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hello all of you hundreds and hundreds of readers!

We have not been up to much since Thanksgiving. Damon went back to school yesterday and Ellis and I whined about it for a while before we went to smell Christmas trees at Lowe's.

Also, last night I went to see Breaking Dawn with my frans... It was horribly awesome and awesomely horrible.

The soundtrack though, was pretty good. One day I might buy it.

Also, I go home to Texas in like 12 days, which is going to be awesome. We bought Ellis a tent to sleep in during our travels, so I really hope he digs that.

That's about all for us, nothing exciting at all.







Also, Ellis and his Uncle Jake. Exact same age, face, and hair. Weird?

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

that face is awesome.

Morgan said...

at least you know what to look forward to! :)

i see you too...