Monday, November 17, 2008

ummm...

I love the little red wheels of soft cheese. They save me, when, at 3 a.m. I crave. Cause, (cue understatement of the year) I am not like other girls. I don't crave chocolate, sweets. I crave carbs. I could eat pasta 8 x a day. I crave noodles & my alfredo/hot sauce blend always. And when I know i'll be angry the next morning at the late night consumption of nearly a grand of calories (i eat a lot, I don't generally click with portion control), these soft cheesies save me...

I filled up my car in AmF/PG the other night for $18.12... At under a quarter tank!! I can take up my favorite pastime again.

I want to one day have a photographer follow me around- is that vain? I really want to see what I do all day, and what I really look like. Cause I know I have a skewed perception of mirrored images of myself. But seeing recent pictures shocks me lately. (and there have been pretty few) What do I really look like?

No comments:

i see you too...