Tuesday, February 1, 2011

quickie

Just a quick pic of what I did tonight during our little blizzard we got goin' here....

Finally made a mobile!  I've been searching etsy but of course don't want to pay the ridiculous money they charge for a simple paper mobile... So I got myself to the craft store and made this for about $5.  Though, I can't wait to have a girl, cause the girl ones are soooo cute- hearts or birds and the colors... Sigh.  I really wanted to make an airplane one but gave up after trying to draw out the airplane parts.

Such a bad picture, but I'm to lazy for anything but phone pictures.  And I still need to paint the hoop thingy white.  And I may attach it to one of the paper lanters I have still from the wedding. We'll see. Since Damon more than likely will have a snow day tomorrow, maybe we'll actually hang everything!

38 weeks down, it's about time we start getting everything actually put together. 

I'll try to do a real update real real soon... another baby shower, my big ol' picture, yummy PW recipes we've been making,  our theme dinner nights with the Barretts, etc, etc, etc. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

gosh! You're so good at crafts it's almost irritating!! haha. Your mobile is adorable. and so are all the other pictures by the crib. :)

Barrett Family said...

I am SO amazed!!! It turned out awesome. Our dinner nights may have to turn into dinner and a craft... all with the same theme :-)!!!

i see you too...