Monday, February 21, 2011

not baby pictures

i made a moby wrap!  been wantin' one of those, but didn't want to pay $40 for one... so i found some cheap fabric and used hobby lobby's 40% off coup and made one myself. the best baby substitute i have- that ol' pig... so i wore him for a while.  bonus in making your own = since fabric comes like 50+" wide, i got 2 out of it!

after going to qt and the library today where i also ran into a sweet friend from my ward, just as i was tying this wrap on i realized, 3 hours later, that my shirt was buttoned one button off the whole day. awesome. 

not actually that easy to tie this thing with a 41 week stomach on you. 

this is damon studying NOT on a chair.

i baked bread (for the second time ever) and it turned out pretty good. only thing is, wheat bread is so dense, it's almost too much.  this stuff is real real good, just you can't eat much of it.  anyone know a good wheat bread recipe that is easy (this one took less than an hour and no kneading!) and not super super dense?

well, i'm off to watch the bachelor! can you believe it's already hometown dates???!?!?! can i believe i'm still watching this??? obviously. i have to know that he picks emily in the end, i have to know that i called it from the very first episode, before b&e even met!  but oh, what if little ricky (srsly?) doesn't like brad!?! 

5 comments:

Megan said...

You are the cutest and I am glad I am not the only one who feels that way about The Bachelor! :) I am excited for tonights episode too!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the bachelor and have been addicted since season one....but as much as I want him to pick Emily, she is soo pretty, I think it is going to be Chantal O. I don't know why but thats who I'm guessing. Anywho...I love reading your blogs Tara, you are soo hilareous at times but I want to request one thing....MORE PICTURES! Please, for those of us far away its nice to see how you are growing. LOL
Love you, Aunt Valerie

Chanel Stone said...

I have a great wheat bread recipe. I'll have to email it to you. It's DELICIOUS! Also. Really? EMILY?! She sort of bothers me. Not as much as Ashley...but still....I'm all about Chantal O. Cause Seattle...hello...also...our names are pretty much the same...

Jennifer Karyn said...

I have agreat honey whole wheat bread recipe, it does require kneading, although I let my mixer do that work. It takes longer than an hour to get not-dense bread...at least thats my understanding,BUUUT I'm probably wrong, but seriously in between feedings you should try my recipe.

Also: you should try my latest addictions on Mels Kitchen Cafe....PRETZEL BITES!!! SUPER easy recipe and so delicious. I'm lucky if I get ANY before jeff east them all.

Emily said...

If you can find bread enhancer by fleishmanns that makes wheat bread more like white bread- it's hard to find though. Also you can use 2:1 ratio, white to wheat and make it less dense.

i see you too...