Wednesday, February 23, 2011

here's an update for you.

i'm being induced tonight (not by choice, i wanted to wait till the bitterendaka42weeksaka6daysfromnow), but alas, this is what it is. so we should have an offspring tomorrow. yipee!

i spilled water on my phone. cause i spill water every freaking 3 minutes these days. and so i now have no phone. right before i have to go sit in a hospital and so sorry if nobody actually gets texts/calls about our child tomorrow. but really, damon will take care of it. he loves his phone.

he also loves the moby.

almost as much as he loves me not giving him haircuts when he asks because i just don't feel like it and don't you know i'm not happy about being induced and can't think about anything but snowballing interventions?!?!?! but really, i'll cut your hair before we go because our son (if anything in this holy world is holy please really be a boy and don't go throwing that plan of mine out the window!) would be too intimidated by that manly shag compared to his sparse tufts. 

so folks, stay tuned, tomorrow's the big firework show!!

7 comments:

Billy and Nathalie said...

YAY! I've been checking your blog every day, waiting for an update! Depending on the time he'll be born at, he might actualy share the same bday as Billy (Feb 24) =) Let me know if you need anything, through FB or smtg, since your phone is destroyed. Btw, last time I was pregnant, I spilled a ton, too... not so much time time around... it gets better.

Andrea said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it all goes well, and try to do some labor-inducing things so that baby will be encouraged to come quickly instead of wait around in there. Can't wait to see your little guy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Tara and Dammon. I can't believe your going to be a Mommy tomorrow Tara. It seems like just yesterday you would come to our house to babysit or hang out. Love a girl. Best wishes!

Tiffany Hardy

Barrett Family said...

Good luck!!!! I'll be thinking about you and dying for an update. I hope Damon has my number for the "he's here" text :-)!!! You'll be awesome!!!

Unknown said...

SO excited for you both (and me! I've never been a "Great Aunt"!!). Hope all goes smoothly for you tomorrow. It is such an amazing experience!! Love ya! "Auntie" Karen <3

Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

Oooo!! That is so great good luck and congrats!!

Meet Virginia Design
Check out my awesome Gussy Sews Giveaway mmmk!!

Chanel Stone said...

oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for the offspring update!

i see you too...