Tuesday, November 30, 2010

just sayin'...

feeling a human being inside of you is the coolest thing ever.  (not so cool when it's the middle of the night or he completely flips positions- then it's kinda painful)

right now the little dude has the hiccups. baby hiccups are super fast, like one every 2 or less seconds, which is funny to me, but probably annoying to him.  i know annoying, because after a minute or two, he gets super T.O.'d and starts moving around a lot.

i can't wait for this little man to get here, even though i feel like we completely aren't ready in terms of stuff.  but he definitely has enough clothing (thanks Tara and Pam and our new neighbors downstairs!) and he has a crib and well, he has me, so the three basics of food, shelter, and clothing are taken care of.

29 weeks!

1 comment:

Anna said...

This blog posts sounds exactly the same as what I'm thinking right now, except ours is ready to come at any time and I'm pretty sure we're barely ready as well. Ha ha. I'm sure you are very ready. You look amazing by the way! Growing straight out to the front just like me :)

i see you too...