Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chicago anniversary



This last weekend as you all know was our one year anniversary. Tara took the initiative to show how great our wedding was but she didn't say anything about our trip to Chicago. Here are a few pictures of where we went, unfortunately they are just taken from online. We'll put some personal photos up later.

We ate at a wonderful Mexican restaurant called cemitas puebla. It was awesome and could be the best Mexican food that either of us have had out of Mexico. We went to the zoo and of course had to hit up Ikea and Nordstrom's. They aren't close to Des Moines.

Tara is the greatest thing in my life, and marrying her was the greatest decision of my life. She is always bending over backwards for me, which is even harder with a baby in the belly. I look forward to every day I have to spend with her and eternity to be with her.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Aw, thanks for sharing this Damon. I'm so happy for you guys. And jealous of the Mexican food.

Charity said...

Damon, you are a doll. You are both very blessed to have one another. We love you guys.

i see you too...