Monday, February 2, 2009

phew! i finally have had a few hours to recoup from a ridiculous last few days. worked friday 3-11 pm, saturday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. (hate doubles!) and sunday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 ... yuck! work has been crazy and drama filled, as usual. 

last night i went out after my double (though i only had 8 hours before i had to be up for my next shift) with tien and ra and vili and alisha and a couple other random friends of theirs. where else would you go at 11:30 in provo on a saturday night? atchafalaya!  haha. the most ghetto club/bar/pool hall i've ever been in. and my mom used to own a pretty ghetto one. it was hilarious and hysterical and betos afterwards was only semi embarrassing but seriously good. it's nice to have friends at work who i can hang out with outside of work without it being dumb or ending up dumb at work. too bad they are on the other shift or vacation staff. 

i have a ticket to china. for 3 weeks and 1 day of adventure. i get home from the moab trip and will have to go straight to the airport. dirty. i can't wait. 

and i miss my brother. it's been over a month, and i'm feeling the need to get home to see him.
and my room is a huge mess.
and i hate drama queens and kings. and sulky people. 
and i love my guy friends. like kurt, who i can have the craziest conversations with and i leave feeling so enlightened about the male species
i love candles
we got rid of jenn's cat and i love that too (sorry jenn)
i'm getting spring fever already. it happens when the sun is out for more than 2 days. 

i'm going to try to take pictures this next few days. i'm spending tomorrow up in logan with my best friend cause i need her and girl time and i just can't wait. and i got off wednesday just so that i could go to steak nights, because they really are just so great and such a boost to my social life. 

i really wish my stepmom would update her blog so that i could see my brother. hint hint. 

No comments:

i see you too...