Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So cute...

My wonderful sisters in law and mother in law made us baby bedding- it turned out so cute!  I put it on the crib as soon as i got the boxes.  It turned out great, I love it cause it isn't pastel and doesn't have animals or sports paraphernalia on it- which is about all you can buy in the stores for boy's bedding, and it's the colors I am using- gray, golden yellow, and deep blue!  Here are a few pictures...


(latest painting, hello little owl...)


Thanks Sharee and Jean and Heidi!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

SO adorable!!!

Barrett Family said...

I LOVE the bedding and LOVE the owl. What a perfect nursery! Move over office space, the nursery is HERE! Looks great!

Heidi & Rik Stewart said...

I'm so glad you like it. I must admit that it turned out pretty cute. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love you guys. xoxoxo

i see you too...