Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

Whew, we are still alive!  We spent the last 2 weeks in Texas doing nothing and everything, and we didn't bring our computers, or cameras, for that matter!  We had an amazing time and especially enjoyed the 75 degree plus weather every day.  We have lots of stories to tell and a few pics from here and there that we'll try to get up, but for now, I thought I'd put up the best pictures we got of the whole trip...

My parents got us a 3d ultrasound- something I'd wanted but wasn't willing to pay for, and it was awesome!  The little guy has hair (not the dark stuff you see in the picture yet, that's just from the imaging) and big cheeks and great lips.  It was so cool to 'see' him... can't wait to really see him in the next 6 weeks!

apparently he has a puppy paw. 

eyes wide open

just hanging out, leg crossed over his knee

and then kicking himself in the forehead...

When we first started, he had both his legs and his arms crossed in front of his face, it took some shaking and moving around to get him to unfold for a few minutes...

I'm at 34 weeks, and we have an appointment tomorrow, so we'll see how everything's going, time is flying by, and I feel like we have so much to do (aka buy) before February, but we are both so excited!  I'm especially excited not only to have him here, but to get my body back!  I didn't think it was possible to be so uncomfortable all the time, but it's worth it...



2 comments:

Charity said...

So fun you guys!! Those 3d machines are pretty amazing. Your wait is almost over Tara- Then the REAL fun begins!!

Jennifer Karyn said...

These pictures are so awesome, makes me feel sorry for the little guy, his mom has no torso, so he's so squished :)

i see you too...