Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Distance makes the Heart grow fonder




Due to recent mishaps I am left alone at home again. Tara is down in the motherland of Texas visiting her grandpa who is not feeling the greatest these days. I have the wonderful opportunity of packing up the entire house and moving it to our non-mice infested condo. I will be able to all the noise in the world to my hearts content because I won't need to worry about waking up Ellis. It only takes five minutes of separation from Tara to miss her, and just a glimpse is enough to remind me how lucky I am. I love you Tara and I hope you and Ellis have fun for his 6 month birthday tomorrow.


3 comments:

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

Look at that handsome guy... Fun honeymoon eh?

Jennifer Karyn said...

it only took me 5 minutes to miss her too.

Barrett Family said...

Tara!!! I had no idea. How am I so out of the loop? I miss you too! Hope you're doing well and enjoying family. We'll have your house warming party ready for you when you get home!!!

i see you too...