Monday, August 15, 2011

Derek and Stephany, sitting in a tree...

I got to go to gorgeous San Francisco this weekend for Derek's wedding... I'm sad I didn't get to be there longer, to get to know his sweet bride, Stephany better, but I left Ellis and Damon back in Iowa, and it was hard to be away from them!!

I had a great time, and loved getting to see so many old friends from home that I've missed so much.  The temple sealing was beautiful, and we ate some great food, had some fun dancing at the awesome reception, and just had a grand ol' time!

I didn't take a camera (I'm the most slacker photographer ever) so these are all from my phone, and therefore, not wonderful...

The little lovebirds

First Dance

It was the most perfect weather, and the Oakland temple is amazing!

Probably the best backyard I've ever seen...

The crazy dance party... this was the least amount of people on it the whole night- a party full of dancin' fools!



the dancing...

I'm so happy for and proud of Derek for finding such a lovely girl- I can't wait till I can hang out with them somewhere in Utah or Texas or California so I can get to know Stephany more.

(I have some video, but the internet is so slow, I'll try to keep working on it...)

((oh, and dad, i'll post some awesome pictures of ellis tomorrow morning when he naps, don't worry!))

1 comment:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I love the Oakland temple!!

i see you too...