Friday, October 29, 2010

craigslist love to

been searching high and low for a good dresser on craigslist to refinish and put in the nursery/office/guest room.  My mom and dad and Jake  (and my mom's truck) came to visit this weekend and  we found one today- for $30!  After just a couple of hours and a little blue paint and sandpaper later...

Before:


After:



And my garage sale mirror for the room ($5) and $2 of acrylic paint at walmart...

Before:


And after:


Woohoo!  2 room things down!  We just need to order our crib and I need to figure out bedding...  We're already almost 25 weeks!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so freaking impressed!!! I want to know where we are moving so I can start getting all of this stuff and getting a baby room put together. You are incredibly talented and stylish miss Tara.

i see you too...