Friday, December 19, 2008

new sucksico.

no, I'm not blogging from a traffic jam in albuqeurque.... hmm... I've always said nm is the armpit of the nation, and I feel it stronger than ever tonight. we totally got ahead of the storm in utah and got to be in moab at sunset. I cried inside cause we had no time to stop there. we are planning on making it to san anton' just in time for the franke christmas. we got pulled over first cause kristi's pimp tint is so dark its illegal in utah ( something about only letting in 16 percent of light instead of the legal 43... the next time was about an hour ago cause I was going 90 in a 70. the hp was a dick (they always are way worse than cops)... now we're going 4 mph in the stupidly-named capitol.

for crying out loud...

No comments:

i see you too...