Tuesday, October 14, 2008

my buddy pass tickets from Southwest (youarenowfreetomoveaboutthecountry-go south!) were shoved under my door when i woke up...

which means i will soon be doing this:
listening to Pat Green, Carry On, driving a truck around dirt roads with a (diet???) dr. pepper

Eating Chuy's, the best tex-mex ever and bbq where it was meant to be had

And going to 6th street for music and crazy people

And taking pictures of the place I love best
Being with the people I love best...

Yesterday I was pondering the meaning of life after buying a crock pot. (hello fall cooking, where have you been all my life? remember when we used to date?) mostly the meaning of ... can you ever really know a person? could you possibly spend all your life (or just hours or days or 22 days) with somebody and then learn later that they aren't even near to the person you thought they were? these are the questions that 5 quarts of steel and plastic provoke.

i can't get enough of CJane's blog... like these...
http://blog.cjanerun.com/2008/10/human-touch-perspective-by-our-brother.html
cause i love mugging. and i love that this was written by a man...

http://blog.cjanerun.com/2008/10/i-photo.html
cause last night i looked through all my photobooth pictures and laughed.

also, i really want a puppy... one like this:

2 comments:

Jennifer Karyn said...

I'm glad to know that the crock pot inspired your thought on life and love not me the conversationalist. :)

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

haha. you inspire me on so many other levels...

i see you too...