Thursday, December 17, 2009

Damon.



that's my husband.
he inspires me.
i'm not sure how i got lucky, not that i think he was luck. i know it was planned by someone way bigger and smarter than i.
the instant he decided he wanted me, my life turned around, became something i never knew and never expected and seldom deserve.
and going from striving to feel ok or fine everyday to feeling what i feel now every day- words don't come easily to describe it.
i can't even try.

sometimes i think i probably drive him crazy. that today i might send him right over that edge. but then he turns it right back in my face, and we dip, or practice a jump (in case we get on dwts) or i just don't know how his arms get so long to wrap around my 8 times, but he manages it.

i'm immature and he isn't.
but hopefully one day i'll meet up with him and save him some sanity.

i have a soccer ball in between my stomach and my mouth.

i love him

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Sweet. Keep this post and reread it once a year to remember why you are so in love with him.

Erin said...

That's so tender! I'm so happy for you, Tara. And you totally deserve it!

i see you too...