Thursday, January 14, 2010

oh, memories...

our 3 wedding songs. the only 3 i cared about. which is a good thing, because the ipod was at jake's reachable level. so my wedding playlist had mishaps. nevertheless, these were all i heard and all i danced to.

our first dance
Benton Paul's "I Only See You"

father/daughter:
Adele's "To Make You Feel My Love"

our love dance...
Catherine's "What a Wonderful World"
  if Catherine had been able to be at the wedding, this would have been our first dance, but alas, it was too long, at least the copy I have on my ipod... sad, but it was perfect for everyone to join in when they wanted.

if i was smart i'd know how to make a playlist of these 3 songs from my itunes or something so you dont have to go to the links- but rest assured, the videos and catherine's page with all her music are worth the travel!


No comments:

i see you too...